Go4Goal’s UK Tours give footballers from around the world the opportunity to visit the home of football, experience London, and train at some of the best facilities in South-East England.
During the stay players will…
- Be coached in smartfootball by UK experts
- Play fixtures against local teams at an appropriate level
- Visit London city centre and world-famous landmarks
- Tour Wembley Stadium and St Georges Park
- Receive full-board accommodation, with access to gym and swimming facilities
UK Tour Highlights
Each tour will feature a minimum two/three matches (five-day trip), four/five matches (nine-day trip), against opposition selected well in advance of the trip, so than an appropriate challenge is met. We will choose fixtures from local schools, grassroots clubs and professional academies. All matches will be played at top-class facilities, on grass and 3G pitches.
Your team will receive a smartfootball masterclass, delivered by highly-qualified coaches and license holders. With smartfootball, the ball and decision-making process is at the forefront of our minds throughout the whole session. The sessions are organised to prevent players from ‘switching off’ during the exercises and the overall goal is to build intelligent, experienced players at as young an age as possible.
Off the pitch, the team will take a trip to the most famous stadium in world football, Wembley, as well as England’s National Football Centre at St. George’s Park. They will also get to experience London, one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations, close up.
During your stay you will be based in Kingston-Upon-Thames, a Royal Borough of London. On the banks of the Thames and just a short 20 minute train ride from Central London, Kingston is a vibrant market town and one of the liveliest London boroughs.
Ideally located, Antoinette Hotels offer you the largest, independently owned hotels in the Royal Borough of Kingston-Upon-Thames, with comfortable, well-equipped rooms and personal service.
Guests are offered a warm welcome, comfortable beds and great food.
- 4* hotel
- Full-board accomodation
- Free Wifi
- Walking distance to town centre
- Access to pool and gym facilities
- Meeting/games Rooms
- Laundry service
This is a typical club tour itinerary. Details can be discussed and tailored to your exact needs.
- Four Nights/five Days or eight nights/nine Days
- Day One AM: smartfootball masterclass – PM: Match one
- Day Two AM: Spa & gym session – PM: Match two
- Day Three AM: Wembley Stadium Tour – PM: London sightseeing
- Day Four AM: smartfootball masterclass – PM: Match three
- Day Five: Free time – Check-tut – Departure
- Eight-night/nine-day tour includes St Georges Park visit on Day 6
Prices and Packages
To make our tours run as smoothly as possible and save you the effort, we organise the complete journey, including flights and transfers (in Spain), through to accommodation and activities during your stay. As such, we are susceptible to external cost changes and the price indications below may vary from the final costs. A full quote will be supplied once your tour is finalised. Get in touch now to discuss your tour!
All our prices include:
- Transport (in UK only)
- Accommodation – full-board and access to facilities in 4* hotel
- All football activities
- Stadium tours and cultural visits
- Three nights/four days – Prices from £550
- Four nights/five days – Prices from £650
- Eight nights/nine days – Prices from £1295
- Alternative packages are available upon request.
Don’t forget, sponsorship is a fantastic way to subsidise this trip for participants.
Want to find out more?
Send us an email or gives us a call to discuss your needs on +44 207 859 4347
Go4Goal and smartfootball
In January 2016, Go4Goal visited Futbol Salou to plan for a futsal/football tour for our U15s. It was during this visit we were introduced to a new way of
coaching, a way of producing players that could play football in a smarter way.
Intrigued by our initial visit, we returned in June 2016 and completed our 50-hour smartfootball coaching course, passing the Level 2 Technician certification. Our new insight into this coaching methodology left us determined to bring this method to the UK.
In October 2016, we booked two of our squads on a smartfootball tour, playing fixtures against La Liga academy sides, to see how the players would respond to the new coaching methods. The results were amazing, with our players showing great improvements in such a short time. We decided to create a partnership with the founders of smartfootball, to licence Go4Goal as the UK’s sole smartfootball provider.
/In February 2017, our new smartfootball Academy was launched!
Find out more about smartfootball and how to get benefit from this revolutionary methodology