Go4Goal’s European Tours give footballers from around the globe the opportunity to experience two of the worlds most fascinating cities (London and Barcelona, training and playing at top football facilities in both locations.
During the stay players will…
- Be coached in smartfootball by local and UK experts
- Play fixtures against local teams at an appropriate level
- Experience two of the world’s greatest cities: London and Barcelona
- Tour Wembley Stadium and Camp Nou
- Receive full-board accommodation and access to gym and swimming facilities
- All European flights and transfers included
European Tour Highlights
Each tour will feature a minimum four/five (nine-day trip) against opposition carefully selected well in advance of the trip, so than an appropriate challenge is met. We will choose fixtures from local schoos, grassroots clubs and professional academies. All matches will be played at the top-class facilities, on grass and 3G pitches.
Your team will receive a smartfootball masterclass, delivered by highly-qualified coaches and license holders. With smartfootball, the ball and decision-making process is at the forefront of our minds throughout the whole session. The sessions are organised to prevent players from ‘switching off’ during the exercises and the overall goal is to build intelligent, experienced players at as young an age as possible.
Off the pitch, the club will visit the world-famous home of football, Wembley Stadium, England’s National Football Centre at St. George’s Park and London city centre. After transferring to Spain, your experiences continue at another iconic stadium in world club football – the Camp Nou, home of FC Barcelona, followed by a visit to one of Europe’s most visited tourist destination, Las Ramblas.
During your stay you will be based in Kingston-Upon-Thames, a Royal Borough of London. On the banks of the Thames and just a short 20 minute train ride from Central London, Kingston is a vibrant market town and one of the liveliest London boroughs.
In Spain, you will be based at Cambrils Park Resort, a first-class resort with the best of modern comforts and services available on the Costa Dorada. All accommodation is full-board.
Guests are offered a warm welcome, comfortable beds and great food.
Facilities in England include:
- 4* hotel
- Full-board accomodation
- Free Wifi
- Walking distance to town centre
- Access to pool and gym facilities
- Meeting/games rooms
- Laundry service
Facilities in Spain include:
- Over 500 lodges and bungalows
- Free Wifi across the resort
- Walking distance to Futbol Salou and the beach.
- Shops, restaurants and bars
- Four themed swimming pools
- Spa and gym facilities
- Playground, tennis, volleyball, minigolf, football, basketball
- Laundry and medical services
This is a typical European tour itinerary. Details tailored to meet your exact needs.
- Day One: Arrival London – Team activities
- Day Two AM: smartfootball masterclass – PM: Match one
- Day Three AM: Wembley Stadium Tour – PM: London sightseeing
- Day Four AM: smartfootball masterclass – PM: Match two
- Day Five: Check Out – Depart for Spain
- Day Six AM: smartfootball masterclass – PM: Match three
- Day Seven AM: Nou Camp Stadium Tour – PM: Las Ramblas
- Day Eight AM: smartfootball masterclass – PM: Match four
- Day Nine: Team activities – Check-out – Depart Spain
Prices and Packages
To make your tours run smoothly we organise the complete experience for you. Once you land in the UK all transport and facilities are included, from accommodation and football activities, to all social activities during your stay in both England and Spain. As such, we are susceptible to external cost changes and the price indications below may vary from the final cost. A full quote will supplied once your tour is finalised. Get in touch now to discuss your tour!
All our prices include:
- Transport (in UK & Spain only)
- Flights From UK to Spain
- Accommodation – full board and use of facilities
- All football activities
- Stadium tours and cultural visits
- Go4Goal training sweater
- 1 Member of staff completely free of charge for every 20 kids (excluding flights)
Please note when booking flights – outbound to UK, inbound from Spain.
- Eight nights/nine days – Prices from £1495
- Costs can vary depending on itinerary and request, so will be agreed prior to booking.
- Alternative packages are available upon request
Don’t forget, sponsorship is a fantastic way to subsidise this trip for participants!
Want to find out more?
Send us an email or gives us a call to discuss your needs on +44 207 859 4347
Go4Goal and smartfootball
In January 2016, Go4Goal visited Futbol Salou to plan for a futsal/football tour for our U15s. It was during this visit we were introduced to a new way of
coaching, a way of producing players that could play football in a smarter way.
Intrigued by our initial visit, we returned in June 2016 and completed our 50-hour smartfootball coaching course, passing the Level 2 Technician certification. Our new insight into this coaching methodology left us determined to bring this method to the UK.
In October 2016, we booked two of our squads on a smartfootball tour, playing fixtures against La Liga academy sides, to see how the players would respond to the new coaching methods. The results were amazing, with our players showing great improvements in such a short time. We decided to create a partnership with the founders of smartfootball, to licence Go4Goal as the UK’s sole smartfootball provider.
/In February 2017, our new smartfootball Academy was launched!
Find out more about smartfootball and how to get benefit from this revolutionary methodology